• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Sparo2

My truck arrived yesterday afternoon. I was so excited I only took one pic while it was being unloaded.

How do you post pics?

infidel got me

Just checked my snail mail, and to my disbelief, approved my euc today! That's the best news I've gotten on a Monday-- ever..... I'll post pics when shes loaded. Hang in there guys-- it will happen.

Purchased on 6/1 approved on 9/19

first euc :smile:

Last edited:

infidel got me

No, gp did e mail me. Our internet provider is slow-- sometimes I think mailing a letter would be quicker. I call my email snail mail, sorry for the mis-understanding.

Last edited:

chickenbutt

Approved Today!!!
Sale date 5/4 Submitted to TSC 5/11
I can't count that high, but I think it's like 18.5 weeks lol
I thought I would get the crown for longest wait on this thread, but I think I saw another guy on here that has me beat.

Sparo2

Congrats you guys. Definitely post up pics. I just bought all fluids, a tire, light switch and two optima batteries. Just when I thought I was gonna get it running I find out that I'm missing the glow plug controller box. The one that goes under the dashboard on the driver side. 😬😬😬😬😬😬

Gotta buy a new one....$650.

wheelspinner

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Congrats you guys. Definitely post up pics. I just bought all fluids, a tire, light switch and two optima batteries. Just when I thought I was gonna get it running I find out that I'm missing the glow plug controller box. The one that goes under the dashboard on the driver side. 

Gotta buy a new one....$650.
http://www.steelsoldiers.com/showthread.php?157864-Hmmwv-parts

saw this just after I read your update

jdknech

just curious, if you have had a EUC through govliq, but it is your first through govplanet.. does the GP EUC get processed as a first time EUC, or does the GL EUC count as the first?

chickenbutt

just curious, if you have had a EUC through govliq, but it is your first through govplanet.. does the GP EUC get processed as a first time EUC, or does the GL EUC count as the first?
If you had a fairly recent EUC through GovLiq your next should be pretty quick. They all go through Battle Creek.

infidel got me

Sparo2-- retired war horses posted something about which one works with what and which ones to stay away from. Google it, there are several post on them-- they wont cost you $650.

chickenbutt

Got her back home and I am like a kid on Christmas. It's even better than I imagined. It looks like it went through a reset around 2013.
New or rebuilt 6.5, new trans, transfer case, diffs, geared hubs, half shafts, shocks, PCB. I'm amazed they would dump thousands of dollars into this thing then put it out to auction.
The shocks, diffs etc still have paper tags on them, the oil pan is shiny like its been waxed!!
The only thing I have to do is clean it and change the fluids!
(OK, had to buy a mirror, head lights, turn signal switch and it needs batteries)
Very happy camper here.
IMG_3983.jpgIMG_3984.jpgIMG_3985.jpgIMG_4009.jpg

Sparo2

Got her back home and I am like a kid on Christmas. It's even better than I imagined. It looks like it went through a reset around 2013.
New or rebuilt 6.5, new trans, transfer case, diffs, geared hubs, half shafts, shocks, PCB. I'm amazed they would dump thousands of dollars into this thing then put it out to auction.
The shocks, diffs etc still have paper tags on them, the oil pan is shiny like its been waxed!!
The only thing I have to do is clean it and change the fluids!
(OK, had to buy a mirror, head lights, turn signal switch and it needs batteries)
Very happy camper here.
View attachment 645522View attachment 645525View attachment 645526View attachment 645527
Not bad man. You struck gold there. Congrats

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks