• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

austinmclaen

EUC was approved today after 12 weeks. Purchased on 6/28 and approved 9/27. To bad you can only pick it up on certain days of the week

Last edited:

Sparo2

I had to laugh out loud. Sparo, you're a beaut of a good luck charm. 20 minutes after posting, that fateful email came through. Approved! Woo hoo!!

Purchased 6/28
EUC submitted 6/7
EUC approved 9/26

Now to hunt down that mystical galvanized Uhaul trailer... Anybody have a part number or some such clue?
Congrats man. I bet you looked at that email twice just to make sure it actually said what you thought your were reading. Lol.

88dow

Congrats man. I bet you looked at that email twice just to make sure it actually said what you thought your were reading. Lol.
Apparently I just stood there in the kitchen, staring intently at my phone while repeating softly, "How about that."

I found and reserved the proper Uhaul trailer thanks to all of you guys here. We head out Saturday to liberate the war wagon. The week is flying by. I'm glad the unknown wait is over. I know it's impossible to ask, but if hypothtically they could provide a release date, I think the wait would be so much easier.

If I can figure out how to post photos from my mobile phone, I'll hose down the forum with photos of the experience. Congrats to all the approved. To all those still waiting, keep the faith. Your account says "pending approval" right up to the minute that it says "approved". You could be minutes away...

Gear Report

Long time lurker on this thread first time poster

Purchased 6/28
EUC submitted 6/7
EUC approved 9/26 *My first ever EUC on anything and yes this is a Humvee
You meant EUC on 7/7, right?
If so, then I'm getting excited because I sent mine to IP on 7/13. I don't think they sent to TSC until 7/21... but still, that gives me hope that my EUC could clear in the next 2 weeks. :)

Thesaint025

Yesterday, was the day, funny thing was Monday night I found this thread and started to calculate the days, only to get annEmail yesterday around 12:00est EUC approved, funny thing is this is the second one I filed and the first one has not cleared yet, hoping by next week!!! Now looking for assistance to transport from DeRidder LA 70634 to FT Myers FL 33971

Sale date 6-15-16
EUC filled 6-29-16
Pending 7-18-16
Approved 10-04-16

Flobossx

Auction won 6-7.
Euc submitted 6-8
Euc approved 9-13

10-7 just got email saying sf97 sent via priority fedex overnight

tkdtim

Same as Flobossx

Auction won 6-7.
Euc submitted 6-8
Euc approved 9-13

10-7 just got email saying sf97 sent via priority fedex overnight, should be here today.

88dow

Well, I made it home with this giant offroad monster. I took several photos of the adventure we had picking it up at the Govplanet yard near Barstow. Let's see if an imgur link to an album of my exploits will work...

https://imgur.com/a/PcLYJ

Congrats to everybody getting their EUC's approved!! I'm waiting on my SF97. If the timing between everybody's different events stays consistent, I should hopefully see that notification email before the end of the month.

Sale date: 6/28
EUC submitted 7/6
EUC approved 9/28

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks