• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Gear Report

Checked in with JWade this morning and he thinks the pick-up site in Fayetteville, NC is operational... which is important, since part of the city is still underwater from Hurricane Matthew.

Oh, also...
My EUC was approved today!
88 days since purchase.
Auction win: 7/13/16
EUC submit to IP: 7/13/16
EUC sent to TSC: 7/21/16
EUC approved: 10/11/16

Now to find a truck and trailer to go get it... the one I was counting on isn't available any more.

Thesaint025

Try Steve at CPOlogistics +1 (818) 262-4466 he is Awesome, tell him Steve Madias sent you, they have two on trucks for me right now, and have helped me out on 3-4 other loads, great comunication, awesome prices, loads are always on point! Good luck!! Let me know how it works out!

FearedEffect

Purchased 6/28
EUC submitted 7/7
EUC approved 9/26 *My first ever EUC on anything and yes this is a Humvee

Also wanted to add that today 10-13. I just received an e-mail saying the title was shipped today FedEx priority overnight. I had requested the SF97 route so I'm sure thats what they mean.

MaverickH1

Purchased 6/28
EUC submitted 7/7

Also wanted to add that today 10-13. I just received an e-mail saying the title was shipped today FedEx priority overnight. I had requested the SF97 route so I'm sure thats what they mean.
Did you get one of the M1123 trucks?

FearedEffect

Did you get one of the M1123 trucks?
No I didn't. It was just a M998. They actually worded it "title certificate". I'm sure it's just the SF97 as that was the option I picked at time of purchase. I just wanted to help people get an idea on how much longer it takes to get your papers after you purchase your truck.

MaverickH1

No I didn't. It was just a M998. They actually worded it "title certificate". I'm sure it's just the SF97 as that was the option I picked at time of purchase. I just wanted to help people get an idea on how much longer it takes to get your papers after you purchase your truck.
Understood. When I talked to a GovPlanet customer service rep yesterday afternoon, she made it seem like I'd be getting a GA title at no cost and made it sound like that was maybe the default for the M1123 trucks from the Albany, GA location.

Katavic918

L
Purchased 6/28
EUC submitted 7/7

It is what they mean. Congrats to the (almost) end of your sleepless nights.

julians4x4

Whats the item number you're waiting on? You can PM I'll check on it? Its periodic throughout the day.
Hi Jwade, my first post😬. Just wanted to let you know I sent you a pm with item #. Can you check EUC please. I purchased a M998 on 7/6 and EUC was submitted to TSC on 7/18. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am very excited.

MaverickH1

new to your site. im waiting on my 1038 to. purchased 8/10, euc filed 8/10. getting impatient .
When did it go "pending"? You probably just passed the 8 week period, and the auctions clearly state that it will take 8-12 weeks for an EUC to clear. Some appear to be taking 12-16 weeks.

My EUC went pending 8/23, so I'm just entering the 8th week and I'll be excited each and every Monday/Tuesday until I get the "All Clear!"

Use this time to shop wisely for the parts you know you'll need and save you some money. Part of my therapy over this waiting period has been receiving OD green parts every week. The last one was a tachometer! :)

Jakob1944

When did it go "pending"? You probably just passed the 8 week period, and the auctions clearly state that it will take 8-12 weeks for an EUC to clear. Some appear to be taking 12-16 weeks.

My EUC went pending 8/23, so I'm just entering the 8th week and I'll be excited each and every Monday/Tuesday until I get the "All Clear!"

Use this time to shop wisely for the parts you know you'll need and save you some money. Part of my therapy over this waiting period has been receiving OD green parts every week. The last one was a tachometer! :)
I've dropped 500 so far on ebay....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks