• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Issues with SF-97

Thought I would post my times since no one has posted lately. Purchased 1990 M998 Hmmwv on 6/27/2017. Submitted EUC 6/27/2017. EUC last updated as "submitted" 7/3/2017. Still waiting patiently. I have been using the time to gather parts needed that are obvious, search for good deals on other parts, as well as collect fluids that will be necessary to service it once it arrives. I also have used it to research future options as well as familiarize myself with the common problems and solutions.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Quite a few of the EUC's that were submitted in April just cleared in the past 2 weeks. It has been hit or miss on the time it has been taking. The 2 people I know that bought them in April, one is a long time buyer and one was a first buyer. It was weird. Another friend that bought one that same week cleared the first of June.

Last edited:

gunner_bear

i have 3 EUC submitted from 5/11 5/18 and 5/25 and have heard nothing? I have about $90,000 in limbo and my wife is ready to kill me if she does not see a M998 in the drive soon.:(

Last edited:

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I won an auction for a m998 on 6-27, had everything submitted to TSC on 7-3. Sounds like wait times are all over the place but man I can't wait to get my email saying my EUC has cleared!

DrOfData

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So we get an email that the EUC was issued, but how long after the email does it take to receive the EUC in the mail? Isn't the EUC that is needed for the vehicle's pickup? Mine's being shipped & I was told by the carrier that they'll need the correct form(s) so they can pick up my M998 :)

PHasty

GovPlanet Rep
So we get an email that the EUC was issued, but how long after the email does it take to receive the EUC in the mail? Isn't the EUC that is needed for the vehicle's pickup? Mine's being shipped & I was told by the carrier that they'll need the correct form(s) so they can pick up my M998 :)
The correct form they are talking about should be the Item Release form on your Item page. Unless you are exporting, you do not need the actual Form 1822 (EUC). If you are using a transportation company, all they need is your item release form and then they will contact our Pick Up Support section to schedule pickup, or get the information, i.e. TPOC Phone number, in order to schedule pickup.

PHasty

GovPlanet Rep
So when do I get the "item release form"? Is it issued when I get the EUC notice?
If you received an email stating your EUC was approved, then your item release will be available on your item page in your account. Both the email and item release generation is an automatic action once the EUC team moves your status to EUC Approved.

So when do I get the "item release form"? Is it issued when I get the EUC notice?
I think it will be in your account same day as EUC approval, atleast that is the way I understand it. Just log in and it should be there.

"There is no darkness we'll not face boldly for each other, so to hells gates I will charge to ransom back my brother"

PHasty

GovPlanet Rep
PHasty, u able to check these things to see a status?
I sure could use the help.
Is this a question? Not really sure what you are asking...If it has been over 45 business days (Before 6/12/17) since you submitted your EUC, PM me your info and I will check into it. If you submitted paperwork after 6/12/17, it is still being processed.

Stanimal

Is this a question? Not really sure what you are asking...If it has been over 45 business days (Before 6/12/17) since you submitted your EUC, PM me your info and I will check into it. If you submitted paperwork after 6/12/17, it is still being processed.
PHasty, I think I speak for everyone when I say your efforts are greatly appreciated. The comment above caught my eye. Is there anything significant about the 6/12 date? I submitted my EUC 6/7, but I don't think it was sent to TSC until 6/13. Am I SOL? :-D

PHasty

GovPlanet Rep
PHasty, I think I speak for everyone when I say your efforts are greatly appreciated. The comment above caught my eye. Is there anything significant about the 6/12 date? I submitted my EUC 6/7, but I don't think it was sent to TSC until 6/13. Am I SOL? :-D
Stanimal- I used the 6/12 date because that would be the 45 day-ish group. The average processing time for EUCs has been right at 47 business days from the date TSC receives and accepts the EUC submission. If you have an EUC that was submitted prior to 6/12 and do not receive an approval this week, you can PM me your info and I will look into it. Last week's group was primarily the 5/30 submissions, so I would expect this week to be the remainder of those and the beginning of the 6/6 group and hopefully some of the 6/13s.

Stanimal

Stanimal- I used the 6/12 date because that would be the 45 day-ish group. The average processing time for EUCs has been right at 47 business days from the date TSC receives and accepts the EUC submission. If you have an EUC that was submitted prior to 6/12 and do not receive an approval this week, you can PM me your info and I will look into it. Last week's group was primarily the 5/30 submissions, so I would expect this week to be the remainder of those and the beginning of the 6/6 group and hopefully some of the 6/13s.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll give'r a few more days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks