• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It followed me home-and Im keeping it

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome. Good looking M135. Which part of Canada are you from? We have many brothers from up north.

klunk

Welcome. Good looking M135. Which part of Canada are you from? We have many brothers from up north.
Thanks,

I updated my loc.stat. to include Niagara Falls...just outside of there.

The M135 is my second green problem child...I started off with a minty Canadian Iltis-then found the correct trailer-then built a second trailer

If you have more than 1 that makes you a collector?...(nuts?)

klunk

located in Niagara Falls (or close to anyway)

the M135 is the second green problem child

First was a Canuck Iltis....then the correct Canadian 1/4ton trailer...then another trailer of more unique status

swiss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
do posts with pictures get moderated before they appear?
No posts with pictures are not moderated before they appear. We have had some site problems which could be attributed to the delay but please try again.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Are you expecting them to show up in your post instead of the link?

We ask that pictures be uploaded to the site so that in 5 years when the photobucket links are no good, we can still see your pictures.

klunk

We ask that pictures be uploaded to the site so that in 5 years when the photobucket links are no good, we can still see your pictures.
Ohhh....other forums prefer an external picture site to reduce the amount of memory required to store them...
Is there a max size? (do I need to resize?)

anyway....

here is another of the M135 (the current project I will need some tech advice with)

Also-My 1985 Canuck Iltis with special trailer (I also have the correct M101 trailer but the gun gets more attention)

And a couple of a Ferret I helped restore (gawd I miss that go-cart!!)

IMG_9176.jpgIMG_0963.jpgDSCF0829-1.jpgP1150149.jpgDSCF0832-1.jpg

Last edited:

klunk

Great canvas to start with neighbour. Welcome to the Early Deuce.

I re-built one and would do it again and again and a few more agains.

What's your plan?
I plan to make it look good and run good and then drive around scaring little kids

....A big friggin gun on top would be cool too-although I don't know if Canadian 135's ever got the .50 mounted on them

That Iltis looks sweet.
Thanks!

image.jpg

Last edited:

Another Ahab

Ohhh....other forums prefer an external picture site to reduce the amount of memory required to store them...
Is there a max size? (do I need to resize?)

anyway....

here is another of the M135 (the current project I will need some tech advice with)

Also-My 1985 Canuck Iltis with special trailer (I also have the correct M101 trailer but the gun gets more attention)

And a couple of a Ferret I helped restore (gawd I miss that go-cart!!)
Nice Hardware. Welcome from Virginia.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
do posts with pictures get moderated before they appear?
Being a new member and having a low post count, when you put external links in you post, the system does flag it for moderation.