• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It looks like a 5 ton....

M813A1

It is a M54 5 ton with a civilian bed on it with farm turck tires on it !! Oh it needs a cab cover as well the cab protector is a bit small over the cab, I would not want to be in the cab when it gets loaded !!

Last edited:

Capt Pat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'd better not, the wife might rethink her idea of my hobby. I just had a 1982 Brigadiere fire truck, and a 1943 ex-Army class III ST tug follow me home. (they belong to the "Group" but as 'da Prez", I'm responsible for arranging for them to be donated and looking out for them till members take them over. But nice challenge for sure. Especially if it's a Mack.

Blood_of_Tyrants

The truck is sitting next to what looks like a small diesel mechanics shop. I don't think it is abandoned, but I think the owner may have decided not to fix it for some reason. I'll try to find more about it the next time I am in the area.

bigdog12

That truck is about 15 miles from me,its been there for years,does look like it gets moved around some,next time I go to Chattanooga Ill check in on it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks