• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It maybe my fault ?

1951M1078

I have lost another voltage regulator. $$$

Will having only 2 battery's to make up the 12 and 24 volt system in the truck kill the regulator ?

I have not built the new battery base. Going to use 4 Group 31. But this is the way it came to me from GP.

Did I kill 2 voltage regulator's ? by just using 2 battery's.

I don't want to change if it was me. If it takes getting the 4 battery's installed and another regulator I can do that.

The other system is $$$$.

So what do you think.

snowtrac nome

No mine came with 2 new group 24 s and 2 bad 6tl my regulator worked fine I have since changed to 2 8-d batterys and the regulator is fine. I would look else where for a bad ground or spike, or a low voltage to the sence wire. There is also a switch wire on the regulator that is known for loosing voltage, when this happens you just have to steal power from the shut down solenoid on the governor to energize it with key on power.

1951M1078

I did the what Superman said and pulled power for the fuel solenoid.

Need to do the battery tray and then what to do about power ?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks