• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It started with a storm... MEP002A

robson1015

Yes. I can see the "green virus" has infected you. Mine started with the purchase of a MEP-003. Soon they started multiplying. Now I have 8 generator units, three deuces, a CUCV, and a M105 trailer.
So far science has not found a cure for the "green virus" . So hang on. It is going to be a wild ride !
The only medicine(not a cure) for green virus is an unhappy wife....!!!It slows down the virus a little.

fcbrants

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It started with a storm....

<Snip>
It's obviously way to late to save you, but just a warning to future generations: Military gensets are like Pringles, you can't have just one...

And it doesn't stop with the gensets.... nope, that's just the beginning. Next, you'll be buying fuel, fuel tanks, oil, filters, on and on. But, there are worse hobbies to have & the end result is shelter & comfort in a storm (or nuclear holocaust, whichever comes first...), so it could be a Lot worse :-D

Dock Rocker

It's obviously way to late to save you, but just a warning to future generations: Military gensets are like Pringles, you can't have just one...

And it doesn't stop with the gensets.... nope, that's just the beginning. Next, you'll be buying fuel, fuel tanks, oil, filters, on and on. But, there are worse hobbies to have & the end result is shelter & comfort in a storm (or nuclear holocaust, whichever comes first...), so it could be a Lot worse :-D
Or a hmmwv and a 5 ton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chainbreaker

Yep, its certainly addictive. Foolishly I thought I only needed 1 generator for the house. Three generators later and now my green generator virus flared up again recently! Noticed a distant neighbor was having a garage sale with some military items listed. I ended up buying a nice green trailer cover for my M116A2 plus two green 4-man crew tents that I never knew I needed...they just followed me home. Now that the virus is running rampant I'm starting to have visions of something green with 4 wheels and a steering wheel on it. Haven't shared that with wife yet, she is already worried that the green fever is running high :oops: and has affected my mind.

MilSpecThree

Yep, its certainly addictive. Foolishly I thought I only needed 1 generator for the house. Three generators later and now my green generator virus flared up again recently! Noticed a distant neighbor was having a garage sale with some military items listed. I ended up buying a nice green trailer cover for my M116A2 plus two green 4-man crew tents that I never knew I needed...they just followed me home. Now that the virus is running rampant I'm starting to have visions of something green with 4 wheels and a steering wheel on it. Haven't shared that with wife yet, she is already worried that the green fever is running high :oops: and has affected my mind.
I’m already way over my head! Searching for a deuce to add to the collection. I’ve decided that CARC must stand for Chronically Addicted & Resistance ​Compromised!! rofl

Last edited:

rustystud

The only medicine(not a cure) for green virus is an unhappy wife....!!!It slows down the virus a little.
Yes a wife can help slow the virus, but only for so long. Eventually the green fever gets so bad that something gives and then all H*LL breaks loose ! That's when I bought the first deuce !

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks