• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

item fom Hooks, to anywhere close to san antonio.

blue collar

Hi,

There is an Item I want to have transported from Hooks to anywhere close to San Antonio, including Dallas, Austin, College station, Houston Waco. I could come to you on the weekend and get it.

The Item fits on a pallet.

Let me know if this is an option.

Thanks!

Mfarms

Hey PM me or give me your number i maybe headed up there to get 2 trailers soon (as soon as my EUC goes through) im an hour south of dallas so not too bad for you.

86m1028

Wished I would have seen this sooner.

I was there yesterday & headed to San Antonio tomorrow.

What do you need picked up ?

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll toss my hat in the ring on this thread. I've got 2 105s I'm cleared for pickup and need transported to/toward College Station. Maybe we all can work something out.

Mfarms

I'm supposed to be picking up 2 m105 also. I could get them all on my trailer if they load with big fork lifts and probably that pallet too. Ill call them tomorrow to see if I'm cleared in yet. Let me know if you want me to try to load the hole thing. You can come with me if you want.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks