• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Its about time for an M35A2

92ramaro

Just want to start with a thanks to this forum. Finally bought a 2.5 ton about 3 weeks ago and have replaced the rear wheel cylinders and every filter using part numbers and torque specs I found here.
Just a few things to dignose/correct before the firewood collection starts here in SE Michigan.

1967 Kaiser M35A2Kaiser 10.6.jpg

Last edited:

Nomad1

I think you might be able to haul a stick or two with the old girl:grin:. Enjoy the the old iron and nice warmth of the firewood nothing like heating with wood.
Just want to start with a thanks to this forum. Finally bought a 2.5 ton about 3 weeks ago and have replaced the rear wheel cylinders and every filter using part numbers and torque specs I found here.
Just a few things to dignose/correct before the firewood collection starts here in SE Michigan.

1967 Kaiser M35A2View attachment 778624

FloridaAKM

Welcome to the board & congratulations on the new to you Deuce. Sounds like you have a good handle on the maintenance of the truck so keep up the good work. The only down side is that this truck has a much taller bed to throw firewood into. Enjoy & keep us posted as to how you are coming along with her.

92ramaro

Welcome to the board & congratulations on the new to you Deuce. Sounds like you have a good handle on the maintenance of the truck so keep up the good work. The only down side is that this truck has a much taller bed to throw firewood into. Enjoy & keep us posted as to how you are coming along with her.
Until I get my PTO and scissor jack situation figured out, this is my current setup. In the coming off season, this truck will be able to dump.20191022_182551.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

fasttruck

Don't forget to read the reading: operator's manual, organizational maintenance and parts book, lubrication order. All are available on this site. Grease is cheap; parts cost money. There are about 36 grease points on a M35WOW. Neglect them at your own peril. 4 on the handbrake alone.