• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

It's green and funky looking- but what is it?

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Someone put a bathtub on four spare tire donuts. There's a word I'm thinking of when I look at this idea. It's three letters long, starts with G and rhymes with RAY.

davey8943

USSR,

You have opened my eyes to a WHOLE NEW WORLD OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS! I have to say, you guys seriously know how to "Four Wheel" :shock:

Are those tracked vehicles privately owned? :drool:

Keep those video links coming!

Thanks,
Dave

USSR

USSR,

You have opened my eyes to a WHOLE NEW WORLD OF YOUTUBE VIDEOS! I have to say, you guys seriously know how to "Four Wheel" :shock:

Are those tracked vehicles privately owned? :drool:

Keep those video links coming!

Thanks,
Dave
It tracked vehicles our Siberian geologists ... Just in Siberia in the other vehicles do not pass))))

There is also an interesting video - convoys moving on the permafrost of the Taimyr Peninsula. The action on the video takes place in one of the "winter roads" (zimnik) - The road, which can only operate in winter conditions, sub-zero temperatures.
Winter roads are common in Siberia and the Far North, in swampy areas, in areas where are no bridges over the numerous streams and rivers, and other difficult conditions, etc..
Often, winter roads are used to deliver cargo and equipment for oil teams and and very often - for the export of heavy and hard-wood.
For unit winter road snow compacted and graders make bridges of ice on the rivers - ice crossing.

Temperature: -50 Celsius. Here in these conditions and should work our vehicles))) and in Siberia and in the desert Tajikistan ....

YouTube - ????? ??????? ??????

and KAMAZ (non-military) forcing the river:

YouTube - ????? ????????? ???? (c) TheAlexGrinder

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks