• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

ive cought the fever!

Stan Leschert

Stan,
Do you remember what happened to the truck ? I haven't seen the movie in years but I do remember seeing the truck jump over two sheriff's cars and crashing down on the road, wheels a-wobbling and Rambo grumbling.
As far as I know it now lives near the old Army Base in Chilliwhack, B.C.
It just doesn't drive very quickly, and most certainly not in any form of straight line.

I'll ask my buddy for updates on the wounded movie star.

Senarmontite

@senromonte thank you! i like the toyota, i dont want to sell im thinking about buying this m35a local for 3300 fix it up a little and fab some ramps and put the yota on the back, i think showing up at the rubion, rolling coal in my m35a with my yota on the back would be to dang cool!
That would be awesome! If I wanna take both my rigs camping this year in Eastern Washington I think I might do that and put mine in the back of the M36A2, cause the bed is a perfect size. Just gotta get some cateyes welded on the bed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks