• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jacksonville, FL to Oak Harbor,Wa

flyusn99

Greetings All,
I'm hopefully about to transfer to Oak Harbor, Washington on beautiful Whidbey Island from hot and humid Jacksonville, Florida. As such I am in need of someone with a step deck flatbed to help me move my two Deuces and potentially an M105 or two in the back of them. Total distance 3200 miles.
I understand there is concern over the possible difficulty finding a backhaul from there but I wanted to put it out to the SS community before I post my needs on u-ship.com. I'm looking to have the load moved sometime between late August and October of this year.
Anyone who could legitimately and most importantly LEGALLY take this load please contact me, either by PM or responding to this thread. I'm looking for a licensed, insured CDL type to take this load.
The reason I specify step-deck flatbed is one, or potentially both of the deuces will have an M66 ring mount installed (no higher than the exhaust stack). And before the nay-sayers jump in, the reason I'm not just selling my deuces and purchasing new ones in Washington is the time and money already invested in restoring them, that and both of them are strong runners.
Anyhow, anyone with useful suggestions or the ability to move my stuff would be welcomed. Thank you in advance.

James

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks