• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jacksonville FL to SC or GA Rally

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a pallet that weighs around 1000 lbs. Mostly wood weight. Throw the boxes away and put in the back of a pickup as far as I am concerned. Should cut half the weight. Anyone coming my way?

:grd:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
What are the dimensions? I will pass through JAX next Monday but I won't know exactly how much room I have for a few days. Flexible on pickup or is this from GL?

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
4' x 4' x 6' approx 1000 lbs. I had to get craters and freighters get it out of there today. GL refused 3 shippers and still tried to take my stuff, got a 1 day extension. So I am having it shrink wrapped and strapped and weighed. Should get the correct figures in the morning. Let me know if you have that much room and what you would want to bring it up.

Thanks!

Hard Head

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually got a real weight on my parts out of GL, 40 x 40 x 60 @ 1600 lbs. South Eastern Freight priced me in at 160, so I went ahead with it last night. Not bad for the weight. Appreciate the offers but I couldn't put that kind of a heavy load on you!!! Glad I didn't buy a 2 ton hood for the truck :) Got er done!