• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jatonka Fuel Filters - Any water issues?

bsteinborn

Thinking of installing the Jatonka fuel filters. I know people on this site recommend them. I noticed that the Jatonka secondary fuel filters do not have drain valves. Is this a problem? The Jatonka primary fuel filter has a drain valve incorporated into the filter, I guess this is adequate to collect any water in the system? Just don't want to have a water in the fuel problem. Thanks.

Flyingvan911

If you don't have water in your fuel/tank you shouldn't get any in your filters. I do drain a little fuel out of the fulters now and then anyway just to be sure.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks