• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jatonka

Rgdl

Anyone know if John Tennis (Jatonka) is around lately. I'm trying to buy his shifter boots but my emails don't seem to be getting through. I also left a phone message for him.

Srjeeper

Web Site

RGDL,

If JT isn't getting back to you, then he's busy working or away at a show.

You can get all his items through his web site www.jatonkam35s.com and that's monitored by someone else pretty much 24/7.

This is his busy season..........[thumbzup]..

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It's time for the MVPA Nationals - he might be headed there to display, if so he'll be out of pocket for a little while.

rlwm211

Jatonka is alive and well....

I have first hand knowledge that Jatonka is alive and well. We camped out at the Jatonka Compound last weekend and he was busily tending to things.

Your best bet is to email him and he will get back to you via email within a day or so. Jatonka's email is on the website www.jatonkam35s.com

Heck, we're friends and I have to email him sometimes as he is not always where the phone works.

RL

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't think there ever were original ones, never seen them.

I have a set on my truck, it's very well made, keeps a lot of the hot air out of the cab.

rlwm211

I saw some original boots at JATONKAs and they are identical to the ones he sells. As a matter of fact I believe there is a picture on JATONAKS site that has both in it.

I have a set of JATONKAs boots in my deuce and they do a great job keeping the heat out and the cold out depending on which time of year it is.

RL

Srjeeper

Anything you get from JT is first rate.

My understanding in regards to the the boots, is they were part of the artic kit.

Have them and many other of JT's items on my truck and it's always the best by far.

Carl_in_NH

JT is a heck of a nice guy, and is great to deal with. I don't know what he'll be bringing for inventory, but he's expected to be at the Weare, NH MVMVC rally at the end of this month. I'm looking forward to spending some more money on his items - it's all good stuff.

Marcel

Good Man!

Anything you get from JT is first rate.

My understanding in regards to the the boots, is they were part of the artic kit.

Have them and many other of JT's items on my truck and it's always the best by far.
I agree. First rate guy!!

Rgdl

Thanks everyone. John sounds like the kind of guy I'd like to meet some day.

I need the shifter boots to pass a safety inspection so I can start driving my M818. "Holes in the floor" is one of the items they failed me on.

John did reply to my initial email that he needed to check into shipping costs to my location and would get back to me. That was a couple weeks ago. I have sent a couple emails, one PM and a phone message in to him since then.

I guess I'm just anxious to start driving my beast.

Jimma

Jatonka's stuff is awesome. Nothing from China, all US made items. The boots look and work well as does his spin on oil and fuel filter setups. You cant go wrong with him. He has seat covers, bows, winch covers etc. Call him.

jatonka

The deal is, I don't have a clue what the shipping will be on the shifter boots to Manitoba, Canada because out 2 governments can't seem to understand that we are each other's greatest allies in the world. It is very expensive to ship to Canada and, I have to go to the post office to find out how much. I am not able to just drive down all day long. When I go home at night it's usually 9 or 10 pm and the PO is not open. I'm doing the best I can. JT