• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JEEP BEACH, Daytona FL 2010

Big CASE

Hello every one ,
I want you invite you you all to a Show at the Daytona International speedway in Daytona Beach, FL on May 14,15,16 2010,
JEEP BEACH 2010 .
MID FLORIDA JEEP CLUB

OK here is the New's as of NOW ..... on MAY 14,15,16 2010
we ( Mid Florida Jeep Club ) are putting on a Show at the Daytona International Speedway in down town Daytona Beach FL , the Show in open to ANY JEEP ,
M35 , m715, m151, M38, M38a1, An so on so on , it just has to be a JEEP of some kind ...
on FRI there will be a meet an Great

on SAT we going to the Speedway for the SHOW, there will be a show in shine , a Driving cores ( Rock's Hill's Tree's and More ) Games for all , Even the KIDS !!! so you can bring them too...

on SUN we going to the BEACH and playing there .. there will be Pictures of you on the beach, we do a convoy down the beach for like 10 miles or so . then there is a beach party and pool party later in the day .

SUN night you can go Home with a tan :smile:

M,F,J,C,
is going to give us our own spot in the infield and if there is A ENOUGH OF US !!!!!!
they will even build us our own DRIVING CORES, ..
I have listed the web sites in the post so you can preregister of the event , get hotel info , here is even the Video of the event 2009 [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6EzAbFDArY[/media]
the sec video is of a Jeep show I just when to and this is how much they like us ..:grin: I am trying to make this the EVENT OF 2010 so if you have any input I would like to here it , or if you have ant questions about it.[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keOLrOIAiMU[/media]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks