• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JERRV Wheels

19 KILO

Just picked up (12) JERRV wheels (joint eod rapid response vehicle) something like that.
They are 20x10 10 bolt. I could not resist. The JERRV weighs weighs 32,000 pounds so the duece is no issue.
The fun part begins with adapting them to the duece. I got them for $20 each so no issue currently as far as investment.
Huge offset, so machining adapters will be my first route. They also have studs for what looks like CTIC.
Wish me luck.

Attachments

maliboo66

I have some pics that the world will never see. Keep trying to hide them. There is some real bad demoralizing stuff hidden away in now private hands that moms dont need to see.

GoHot229

Atankersdad has the one kind of adapters, but they still fall short of my idea of having 6 to ten bolt adapters so's you could run all those cool 10 bolters which seem so cheep. mabe its just time to get 5 Ton axles for the Deuce

Alredneck

Banned
Was that a GL steal, if so Good Haul! I have seen som good looking tires and combat wheels on the Internationals being produced for the Military, wouldnt mind getting a set for " Naty Ice " our new international.

19 KILO

Once I pick them up I will probably only use 6 of them. One or 2 look new, the others who knows. They are at Redstone.

Sorry about the pictures. Most likely testing photos.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks