• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jerry can repair with Por 15?

bigginstactical

I have 8 jerry cans all with varying degrees of muck, rust cleanliness. I have used many por 15 products but never the fuel tank sealer/cleaner. Has anyone actually used it on here? I found a few threads about it but not much info in them. None apear to leak. I just want the clean and seal them to make sure. Also get rid of any surface rust inside. Thanks in advance.

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've been planning on using electrolysis to clean up some of my rusty cans. Haven't looked into the sealers though after I get them clean.

jamboly

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have used it on several fuel tanks and one jerry can. I have been happy with the results. In fact, I am getting ready to use it on two MEP003 fuel tanks.

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a friend that put sand and pea gravel in one of his Jerry cans and strapped it to a little and cement mixer, after about an hour it was good as new. Then he coated it with something, sorry I do not know what it was. But it was a cool way to clean the inside.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks