• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jerry can

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have nice tan 5 gallon water cans. PM if you are interested. I am about five miles from you in Damascus.

Lex_Ordo

I bought the new issue USGI Military Fuel Cans from a seller on eBay, and in fact today just received another order for Three, new issue factory direct Military Water Cans in OD.

JCKnife

What are steel jerry cans going for? I have 3 I would put up. I think they are of European origin but not sure. I'll have to do some looking around.

Wildchild467

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, im always looking for Jerry cans that are in good shape. i have 3 now. 2 of them are in good useable shape and one is MINT. i hate to use the mint one incase it gets banged up. i just try to keep it nice and using it will keep the rust worms out! [thumbzup]

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I really like those green ones much better than the Tan ones!
and a real steal of a deal on the price.:cool: popacom/BILL in KY[thumbzup]

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks