• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jerry can

paradeduty

Man that's cool!

Water can or Fuel can - your kids had to be so proud to be able to get you that. I can imagine grins ear to ear.

Very cool.

Now - just a thought though - if MV Green Feever is an adiction.....and your family is getting you parts,etc. for your "adiction".....is this technically making them "enablers" !

Just kidding! Everyone should be so proud to have such a supportive family. Congratulations.

Take Care, Dave.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
5 gallons of water are a good thing to have in your deuce. If you spring a cooling system leak, 5 gallons may be just what you need to get to a point where you can correct the problem or at least gather more water for the trip home.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Might behoove you to carry one water can (see clinto's remarks above) as well as a spare fuel can, in case you run out of diesel on your trips. Like other thread have stated before, don't trust the fuel gauge!

A

A/C Cages

How did you get your deuce to park vertically like that in the pic? I mean that is straight up and down there. wow

tigger

Medic.
In Memorial
Not to change the subject but does any one know how to clean one out that has light surface rust inside of it?

waayfast

Hey, I'd like to carpool this hi-jack and take it a bit further--what would be a good sealer/ liner to put in the water can after the rust has been removed.I would like to restore mine and actually use it for drinking water. Thanks from all of us in the carpool lane:).

Jim

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks