• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

jerry cans

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Metal, plastic, fuel, or water?

I have a bunch of used plastic tan water cans, $15 + actual UPS GND shipping, unless you'd like to pick up.

Alredneck

Banned
i know they are relativly cheap but get plastic ones no rust issues n i think a better seal with the donkey dick oh yea n there is screw on style now instead of the old compress fit

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
As of about 2 weeks ago, Gold Nugget has been sold out of the jerry cans for several months. Too bad they never update their website.

Flyingvan911

Is there a certain size/type of jerry can that fits best in a deuce's jerry can bracket? What kind is best suited for long trips on the highway? I'm sure vibration isn't kind to them. I've read alot during my search of this topic but haven't found a definite answer.

m60hog

I got mine from Colmans.com a military surplus suplyer, The can cost 50$ and was in great shape almost new. By the way get a good large funel for refueling from the jerry can, the spouts you can get take a wile to empty from.

m60hog

Is there a certain size/type of jerry can that fits best in a deuce's jerry can bracket? What kind is best suited for long trips on the highway? I'm sure vibration isn't kind to them. I've read alot during my search of this topic but haven't found a definite answer.
Standard Nato ,I found metal ones at CalRanch that 'll fit the mount but need to be painted green.

two.fiveM35

There are several on ebay. Also say some at Northern Tools that look to be the right size. I bought a water can for my Deuce for $15 on ebay. Looks good on the truck.