• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jim Henry Surplus - NC

MDSA

Made a VERY quick 2 hr. run at 6am to Jim Henry's truck parts to pick up tires for my M1061. Did not have time to look at everything he has, but he has a lot of miscellaneous parts. He talked as if he might maybe come to the GA rally. Give him a call to see if he has what you need and see if he will bring it to the rally. 704-983-5940.

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
JIm is a GREAT guy. Really helped me out on my trip through NC. Great prices too. Hope to see him at the rally.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Yeah, I like Jim. Bought plenty of stuff from him in the past.

Last edited:

popacom

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I posted on the thread on the Ga.Rally that Jim told me he is interested in coming and is hoping
cultivate some prior sales interest ,so anyone that might need anything Big Jim could bring ,give him a yell and I think he will be a return vendor in the future if we can get him there this Rally!!!
I too have had business dealings with Jim and he has always been very reasonable and helpful.
One warning...............don't try and give Jim a $50.00 bill........he is a firm believer that those bills
have no value LOL anxious to see all at the rally. GIVE JIM A CALL...Y'all !!!!!!!!!

popacom / BILL in Ky.:mrgreen:

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
a super nice guy. bought a nice tow bar and wiffle tree from him . and the super nice clinto picked it up for me an passed it along to the rally. i have his number in my phone

ctmustang

Jims' place is in Albemarle NC. Yeah Jim is a one of a kind character! His place is 30 min from the farm so a trip down that way once in a while to look around is cool. Then in the other direction I have Delks surplus about 10 minutes away. Jim is a knowledgeable and honest guy.
CT

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I told him on a dare that Gen. Sherman was a great man and should've been on the $1 bill. He got pissed and ran me off his spot at Aberdeen.

He's a great guy though, piles of parts, Lord knows where he gets them all...

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
a super nice guy. bought a nice tow bar and wiffle tree from him . and the super nice clinto picked it up for me an passed it along to the rally. i have his number in my phone
All part of my campaign to convince you to bring your 816 to the rally. :D

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I got my axle chain clamps from him, gave me a great price and included shipping, also got my winch from him, again a good price

123mack

When he comes to a rally, he brings a tractor trailer full of everything and anything. At Aberdeen this year he had a S250 loaded with CARC. If you call him ahead of time with what you want, he'll throw it on the truck.

Varyag

I told him on a dare that Gen. Sherman was a great man and should've been on the $1 bill. He got pissed and ran me off his spot at Aberdeen.

He's a great guy though, piles of parts, Lord knows where he gets them all...
I am laughing so hard that I think my co-workers think something is wrong.

God, I miss the South.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks