• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jim Thorpe swap meet march 7 2009

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Trailer's all hooked up and loaded with a towbar and two deuce exhaust pipes for LanceRobson, heading out at 0500 with ShieldWolf37. His first MV show in almost 3 years! :-D Look forward to seeing everyone again!

HAWKMAN

I'm all set-up and will await the masses!:lol: Looking to be a VERY nice day weatherwise! Hope I brought enough OD stuff.......................................................................:-D

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Great to see everyone again! Nothing like the first show of the year to satisfy my addiction to the smell of Cosmoline and musty canvas!

OLDCHEV4X4

Cabin fever has been subdude. What a real nice day. Thanks HAWKMAN for the M116 bows, they worked out perfect, and a great price to boot. Good to see NewMVguy too. I couldn't stay and chat cause the kids were wantin to go. They were dissapointed because their wasnt much of a convoy there. Only a few trucks.....why was that?

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Jim Thorpe is an inside "parts and stuff" show. Not a "fun" show.. No disrespect meant to the Red Ball guys, but it's an indoor parts and stuff show.. The Gilbert show (Sept 18/19) that they put on is a "fun" show with trucks to look at, touch, buy, trail rides, etc...

Come to the NJ MTA show thats happening April 18/19 if you want to see trucks/convoys/trail rides etc, as well as being able to buy tons of parts sooner than September.

http://www.mtaswapmeet.us/

They are all good shows, but different types. Jim Thorpe is the "cabin fever", first of the season in the NE show.

Last edited:

Angus1

Cabin fever has been subdude. What a real nice day. Thanks HAWKMAN for the M116 bows, they worked out perfect, and a great price to boot. Good to see NewMVguy too. I couldn't stay and chat cause the kids were wantin to go. They were dissapointed because their wasnt much of a convoy there. Only a few trucks.....why was that?
I stopped by with the deuce, but I was unable to stay long.