• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jim Thorpe Winter 2011 Swapmeet

transman

i was just wondering because my dd is my m1008 and i only live 11.6 miles away ..ill end up having the only mil truck there :D
Yours likely wont be the only one. if I spot it I'll park close it dosent get lonely. the heater works fine in the1028 and it's only a couple of hours down the road. maybe I'll get a table and try to unload some of these hummer t-cases and diffs I'm sitting on.

Coal Cracker

were is this in JT? cuz i live only 15 miles away at the most

I believe it's at the community center on the north side of Jim Thorpe, you have to cross the bridge off of 93 pass the market go up the hill and you'll be making a right, not shure where, go to redball site and you'll get address.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks