• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Joined the 5 ton club yesterday with a 1985 M923A1

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Put your big boy britches on and come on in. I used to swear at trucks with automatics in them. Now I swear by them. The old left knee has seen it's better days and I may never own another deuce again (well, I still have the M275 but it's deadlined).
Once you come to grips with the fact that just about everything on it is a hernia waiting to happen you can deal with it.
Bigger is better.

Attachments

1 Patriot-of-many

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I almost got a 925A1 out of Little Falls this week, wife told me I could go to 5K, I bid 3700, it went for 4100. Still kicking myself. Sparta seems to have a lot of real nice trucks.

Carlo

NICE truck. I have both 2 1/2 and 5 ton. Pros and cons to both but there is nothing like the front of a 900 series staring down at you. Good luck with the unit.

Hooper

I am getting a almost identical truck in sparta, When are you going to pick it up? BTW did you see all the really nice trucks in Arkansas ? Was going to get one there but they went out of my price for the distance i had to drive.

If all goes to plan I will be there next thursday or friday. Which truck did you win?

Hooper

7413 2 after yours.

I feel sorry to who ever got 7414, it smoked like a skeeter fogger.

I scrutinze the crap out of the videos, there was a 928 that went last week that was not charging, it went high. As you noticed, many smoke pretty good too. Id rather pay a bit more and not buy a bunch of problems. Good luck with your recovery, maybe Ill see you there. Ryan

meyerhvac

Banned
I scrutinze the crap out of the videos, there was a 928 that went last week that was not charging, it went high. As you noticed, many smoke pretty good too. Id rather pay a bit more and not buy a bunch of problems. Good luck with your recovery, maybe Ill see you there. Ryan
Yeah, I do also. The videos do not show everything , but a good eye and ear can weed out most problems.