• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

July 13th Columbus OH

EWhytsell

The Columbus Cars and Coffee group http://columbuscarsandcoffee.net/ is looking for more vehicles to show up and support their meets. I'm attending July 13th with my M35A2 and figured I'd post up to see if any others near Columbus would like to attend. It runs from 0800-1200, if anyones interested in meeting up at a nearby location to convoy in PM me and we'll set something up.

I'm also talking with the CC&C coordinator about having a military event. Still in basic stages so no details yet.

Edit, guess I could mention its at the Cup O Joe's in the Lennox Theater parking lot near campus;-)

Last edited:

FarmerRob

I may be in the area picking up a vehicle that day. If so, I'll try to stop by. Do you have an actual address for the location?

Nevermind. Found the address.

Last edited:

John S-B

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That sounds cool, I could stop by when I get off work since I'm only a few miles away. It would be nice to meet some local guys, but my deuce is far from ready for a show, much less the road.

DrNefarious

Wish i was in Columbus at the time, ran with the cars and coffee every Saturday for a while when i had my charger, good people, good crowd and even better coffee.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks