• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Jump to new in own thread

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
noticed that if I open one of my existing threads I started. There is no "jump to new" available like there is on threads that are not my own

You have to scroll all the way to the bottom then select the page jump

Normal or just a glitch?

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You can click on the date above the last view logged on the rt side and it will take you to the last post. Let me see if I am smart enough to take a screen shot of it......

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Yes you can by that. Just thought it was strange that all threads that aren't your own have the "jump to new" but not your own.

WillWagner

The Person You Were Warned About As A Child
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just was gonna try in one I started, you are correct, the jump to isn't there in a thread you start. Hadn't noticed that before.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks