• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Junction City Ks Crusher

KsM715

I got one 5ton winch that was sitting in the bed of one of the parts trucks. He didnt want to unbolt the one that was still attatched to the truck. (he wanted to sell the whole truck) It sucks for both him and us parts buyers.

He probably got a quarter of what he would have if he had let someone buy just tyhe winch.

Last edited:

91W350

He was trying to sell the deuce yesterday that has the winch on it, the sand colored one next to the river bank. It was a 4,500 dollar truck that he had sold last time I talked to him. He is a tough guy to read, I just gave up on buying trucks from him. He did not crush the M1009s, but he should have, they are pretty well gutted. There is two rear axles and two front axles there, but they are on low land and I am sure they have been underwater. He wants to sell his driver M1009 and that hammered old deuce with the highway rubber on it. I did not see the A3 on the ridge, it might still be there. It was not for sale last time I asked, but it was not marked either. It may be flat iron now too. All the five tons are gone. Glen

KsM715

I guess he's not really interested in making any money. The first time I went over there I asked about "Army" trucks and he just showed me the ones behind the shop. I never knew he had the M1009's, A3, or any trucks by the river bank. :?

OPCOM

Steel Soldiers Supporter
sounds like the good ol boy there thinks he's gotcha coming and going. Smart feller. well I don't think they are worth $2000 in tin. I guess he would rather scrap them than sell them for the same amount plus a little profit. Same kind of guy wanted $7500 for an M109 with rust holes in the body floor and elsewhere, and half the accesories gone from the engine. He was very generous though and offered to let me put it back together enough to see if it would run, and not charge me for that if I decided to buy it. :cookoo:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks