• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Junk yard find

jdeoliveira74

went to junk yard looking for tires for my m1009 since mine are bald and leaking. I stumble across a grey blazer think nothing of it till I open the door and see the green dash... m1009 so mad its was gutted but body is in good shape if anyone needs parts I can probably go tomorrow ans strip it
I will get some pics

donalloy1

74, sent PM. Is OEM air cleaner assy and housing still there? Can't wait to see pictures. I am sure there is more that I'm chasing after in my dreams? DMLII sends....[thumbzup]

cpf240

I'd love the harnesses that are bolted to the firewall under the hood, I think its the back of the fuse box. Mine show signs of having gotten hot at some point. Should probably get the fuse box as well, if it is good. Would also like a spare oil filler cap and fuel cap, unless these are easily available elsewhere. Don't "need" any of this right now, but do want to have on hand for future needs.

I'm afraid shipping to CA would make it unworkable though. Any idea what the parts would cost?

Really should get to the local pick-a-part and see what they have, though I can't see them having M1009s.

jdeoliveira74

ok so I went back to look and they striped the he)* out of the truck wasnt even worth pics they pulled entire interior front and rear axle rear bumper anything that was bolted on gone so mad!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks