• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Junkyard Alert!! Gasser Deuce Parts

Coal Cracker

For anyone looking for some gasser Deuce parts, EZ Pull/Joes used auto parts in New Ringgold , Pa. , has a mostly complete gasser Deuce in the U pull it section, motor ,trans and most of the small stuff is on there. Motor is complete, not shure on running, bed is missing, all rears are there, driveshafts are bent, cab and glass are complete.

I do not have pics, but can answer any questions, Good Luck

WOLFMAN1

HEY HNDRSONJ, DO YOU HAVE ANY PICS OF THE 53 STUDEBAKER YOU HAVE. DID YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE VENT TUBE IN THE MASTER CYLINDER? IF SO LET ME KNOW HOW YOU MIGHT OF FIXED IT

1952 STUDEBAKER M35 GASSER CARGO[thumbzup]

Sephirothq

I saw the truck today.
It has a gasoline engine with an automatic transmission

It is the year before the M35 truck. The driveshafts are missing.
the headlight switch is missing as is most of the other controls.
the doors, fenders, and hood are there.
the box is gone.
the generator is missing. there is a delco box in the passengers side firewall. The distributor is there.

Sephirothq

I am pretty sure it is a M211 because it has rear duals on it. I might be making a trip up there on tuesday for some other parts.

I WILL NOT get pics just because of the previous post, but if anyone is interested I could let you know if something is there or not.

WOLFMAN1

would the windows interchange with a m35 50's model. i need a passenger front and side window to replace the ones i have. if the owner has a price for it please let me know.[thumbzup]

WOLFMAN1

how is the driver side glass on door. i should be able to switch frames if interchangable. but will the owner sell them. and will the windsheild fit a 50's model m35. [thumbzup]

rcflyer70

I have a 1953 M35 Gasser (converted to dump - currently on jackstands getting brakes overhauled) and have been using M35a2 parts on it for years, to include the front glass (I think I ordered mine from Sam Winer motors 5+ years ago).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks