• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just A Little Snow.

Ugg013

Howdy:

Been having computer issues for a while which ended up with a toasted unit. :cry: I'm now posting from down in the dungeon, which isn't the easiest thing to do since me and stairs ain't the best of friends. I'm happy that my old buddy down here still works, what with all the cobwebs over it and all. :shock:

Anywho, we had a little bit of a snowfall last night. 12" in a few hours. Now the sun's out and it's supposed to be back in the 50's by Thursday. Everybody here in Uggville is sick thanks to my little girl bringing home the dreded kindergarten disease. Ya know, I never shoveled snow off a tree before. Had to do it because the branches were pulling down the wires leading to the house.

One other thing while I'm back. Before, someone asked a question about adjusting the window glass on the doors of the deuce. The question was never answered. Can it be done, and if so, how?

TIA
Ugg 8)

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I love that last pic! Very cool.....rofl

Ugg013

Clint:

My son was supposed to go out and help the "Old Man" but of course, he got a sudden illness last night when the snow started to come down. :eek: Anywho, I went out this AM to survey all the damage, and take pictures. When he saw the picture that you mentioned, he said it made him feel cold. I'm glad the breather mod held up. :shock:

Later
Ugg 8)

Attachments

carguy455

Cool pics Ugg, you have our snow....you can keep it ! It was in the 50's here in Maine last few days , we have NO snow at all !

Towerguy1 tells me you had cool pics of your deuce and the transpo story on here, any idea the thread, I would like to read it.

The 42 looks way cool.

Gary

Longhunter7

Hibernation

Ugg,

Have you dug yourself out yet? I was lucky down here my area of Illinois, we got about half the snow that you got!

My M37 is patiently waiting for Spring to arrive for more goodies to be added!
nopics

Ok, since this is the LAW now, here you go!

Attachments

Ugg013

Carguy:

The title of the thread is, "Not Just An Adventure." It may be in the deuce forum still.

Rick:

So is the Beast and me. Disappointedly on my part, to see how bad I was snookered in buying the Beast, as I'm finding out that there's a possibility that the Carryall body was placed on some other type frame, maybe not even a Dodge. :evil:

Later
Ugg 8)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks