• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just arrived from deployment 30 mins ago, going to get my Deuce tonight!

XgovernmentAgent

Did you get the other thread started yet? You know, the one where you're driving the Deuce home? With pictures?

nopics
im merlot's brother, the disabled veteran. here is what he has failed to do. you're too slow dood! beatcha to it! haha

now that he has one, i must get one. its a brother thing ya know? :D

Last edited:

hwcurtice

im merlot's brother, the disabled veteran. here is what he has failed to do. your a slow poke dood! beatcha to it! haha

now that he has one, i must get one. its a brother thing ya know? :D
Saw the pictures in the email notification. Interesting color scheme there.

What kinda of outfit did he buy it from? What was it being used for before, other than standing out in a sea of green?

XgovernmentAgent

He said he got it from the state of Montana. Not sure what it was used for. I'm sure he told me, but my oh so great memory is over its capacity with school and all.

EDIT: ha, i own page 4.

Last edited:

merlot566jka

It was for state of Montana forestry service and usfda stickers were all over it... Said "TENDER #8" on the hood and below the tailgate.

My deuce is at my house in Gold Bar

merlot566jka

Yes, I've already painted it black, about to get some seats if the salvage yard is open still. Going to convert to 12v, get a hard top, make a quad cab, restore the bed, and power steering. And if I have any money left, big ole 395 on hemmit wheels.

XgovernmentAgent

get the wheels. try try try to get those wheels before you come back home. imagine people looks or horror when they see a black deuce on hemmit wheels. it will look menacing. it will strike fear into these kids with lifted trucks that think their all B.A. you better get em before i get a deuce and beat you to it lol :D

ok, nuff of the convo. going onto searching and learning more about these.

Last edited:

merlot566jka

It's raining too much right now and I'm at A bar. Maybe tomorrow....

I got a 24v blower in it and did some more things to it in the past couple of days. Its supposed to rain tomorrow, so maybe Sunday I'll have a clear enough day to take some pics.