• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

just bought a MEP002 that need some parts help please :)

CDR

So I bought a MEP002 that has no pumps or filters or lines has a broken start knob on the panel too. Right off the bat I bought 2 spin on filters. I would really like to buy factory braided lines.

As far as pumps it has no so far I bought one airtex for $40. The pervious owner gave me a old pump that he says is sezied. Is there any way to rebuild it?

Any one have extra parts or no where I could get some?

Thanks
Dave

Munchies

So I bought a MEP002 that has no pumps or filters or lines has a broken start knob on the panel too. Right off the bat I bought 2 spin on filters. I would really like to buy factory braided lines.

As far as pumps it has no so far I bought one airtex for $40. The pervious owner gave me a old pump that he says is sezied. Is there any way to rebuild it?

Any one have extra parts or no where I could get some?

Thanks
Dave
Search this forum using the button on the right hand side, for "purolator" or just "pump" might have to dig a bit, but there are many people looking for pumps and many awnsers or ideas of where to get them.
Did you get copy's of the depot maintenance, operator maintenance and the parts manual for your set?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks