• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just brought home an M1102!!

graniteclimber

I just brought home a M1102 trailer from JBER Airforce base in Anchorage, Alaska. The trailer is a 1998 model but it looks like it was never used.

The tires were low when I picked it up, but luckily my truck has OBA. The 24v trailer wiring plug has the rubber part broken in half. Other than the trailer plug and missing the canvas top, the trailer is pretty much like new.

The harness has been unplugged under the trailer up towards the front. What is the best/easiest way to convert it to either a 4 or 7 plug 12v wiring setup? There is a spot for a battery on the trailer tongue but I doubt I'll ever use it.

What other wheel/tire combos will bolt up to the trailer? The 37s are pretty large. My F250 only has 33s. I don't suppose that Superduty wheels match the bolt pattern by chance?

It towed really well on the way home but was a little bouncy with 32PSI in the tires. The brake fluid in the reservoir is super clean.

Eventually I will have a canvas top made for it and possibly painted to match my truck. But right now my priority is getting it switched over to 12v.

Last edited: