• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got a MKT now have to find some missing pieces

Stssts

I just got a MKT and am going through it and trying to figure everything out. I've looked through a bunch of the past threads and that has helped a lot but everything I have seen about parts have been fairly old. I know a lot of the stuff is hard to come by but I am looking for half of the canopy for the roof. It seems I got I side and not the other but I did get all the poles. I am also looking for the cover that wraps the trailer up when it is stowed. I have the back section but not the sides and the front. Does anyone have some extras or a source for finding them? Also I have quite a few small diameter poles that are hollow on one end but with the stake point on the other. I haven't figured out their use yet. Can any of you that are much more knowledgeable than me about these things give me guideance? I'm sure I will have more questions but I am having fun figuring it out and getting it cleaned up.

JohnJuan

I've got 4 MKT-99 and about 40 MBU that I'm getting ready to put on the market. One MKT was full of extra tops and screens, I'm getting ready to go through them before the GA Rally.

Stssts

If you have an extra top, that would be awesome. Trying to get it ready for use with my scout troop. I need some more MBU's but not sure how far I can stretch the budget.

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Also I have quite a few small diameter poles that are hollow on one end but with the stake point on the other.
Those are the side ventilation poles. There are four holes on the sides of the walkways, one at each end and two evenly spaced in the middle. The poles go in those, sticking out about 18 inches or so. There should be corresponding grommet holes on the bottoms of the solid side walls. This allows for ventilation in rainy weather (IE, the screens are secured to the edge of the floor to keep insects out, and the walls are open on the bottom). You might want to send me a USB drive in a padded envelope with at least 4GB of free space (and a clear return address). If you do, I'll load it with more field feeding manuals (AR's, FM's TB's TM's STP's and more), including the Ft. Lee handbook for closing up and opening out the MKT. Come to the GA Rally and you can see my MKT's in action. Or take a look at this you-tube video > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmEqVsZmSB4&lc=z12cg1eivtilxrnrr04cg1abirn2gdghqxc0k
from a couple of years ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks