• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got mine.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
looks great, looks to be the same paint as mine. Gillespe Marine green. It is the base color for the woodland camo.
As soon as I get my slider windows installed and fronts tinted, our trucks could almost be twins.

nice truck

Rich

Rich, is yours 34052?

Was asking above poster about the color of his truck which look similar to yours. Sorry, forgot quote originally

Last edited:

Xanthus

Thank you sir.

Anyone have links for roof racks that would work for this one? I am not 100% on doing one, but I would like to see what is available.

I am still trying to lock down some power/starting/charging issues, so I am certainly not in a rush.

Also I am hunting for window locks for the back.

Xanthus

Good God the issues...

Well after EVERYTHING the AC guy touched had to be redone, discovering the dash wiring was reworked to a level requiring complete replacement, an injection pump leak, radiator leaks, and finally the vacuum pump popping off BOTH of it's mounting bolts, she is back on the road. Thanks in no small measure to my friend Jack.

Last edited: