• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got my first MV!

Blaines2399

How well do the windows mate up with it?
Not that great if close the door with the windows up already. If I close the windows while the door is shut the seal in the corners are much better. I figured that was to be expected. I'm just gonna put some additional weather stripping to block the gaps

Superthermal

Not that great if close the door with the windows up already. If I close the windows while the door is shut the seal in the corners are much better. I figured that was to be expected. I'm just gonna put some additional weather stripping to block the gaps
The hard top on my M813 like yours doesn't fit all that good either. Rolling up the windows to seal? Nope they don't seal so well. So what, lol. Not a deal breaker at all for me. The only way I could consider this "seal" to bet better would be to spend a serious amount of time to make a frame for the door that the window rolls up into and that frame then seals to the top.

Rig is awesome! Keep posting on your progress.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks