• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just got out of prison

m4A1

Just retrieved this M1028 from the Federal Penitentiary! She spent 12 years in hard labor and was just released! Prison officials said she spent the last two years parked in isolation. Said she was driven there and parked because she was not needed. Looks like the glow plug system has been switched to a pushbutton. Took her home and the wife said, "NOT ANOTHER ONE!!" Wife will only let me keep one so now this one needs a caring home. Someone interested tell me what it is worth. Everything looks like it is there I have not tried to start it and you are welcome to try if you like. The fuel will probably be bad sitting for two years. No EUC, but am asking GSA to correct the SF97 because the vin was incorrect.

Attachments

scooter01922

Well, she does make the money and cook and clean. I did convince her to let me have one.

Hmmm, so she cooks, cleans AND makes the money......well, i guess then you can listen to what she has to say about your green iron. I'll take that deal VS working all the time but doing what i want.