• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just had a M135 given to me.

USMC 00-08

That is great! Mine was given to me too about five years ago.8) It runs but I have not had time to do much with it yet. Hope to start this next spring.

cllctrtom

Thanks to everyone for their kind words. It isn't very often a deal like this pops up.

Today is the day we pick it up and move it to the next location for restoration. We are going to tow it about 8 mi. Should be a good trip.

I'll post some pics of the move if I can.

cllctrtom

It's a piece of crap. Now, just ship it up to me and I'll take care of the proper and respectful disposal!

Seriously, you got a sweet deal. You know as well as I do, that truck was way ahead of it's time. They do have their problems, and their own share of moods, but they are incredibly fun to drive. Master that freaking tranny, and I'll bet that we won't be able to wipe the grin off of your chin with a Fire Axe!

You know that you're going to have to post pics of your restoration!

I only know a little bit, but I'll try to help, as I can. Ask whenever you want!

BTW, don't bother buying a Lotto ticket, you just used a few months worth of good luck!

That, Sir, is a really sweet score!

You're right! The least you can do is let me restore it first before I turn it over to you!

Stan Leschert

You do realize, that this was not all good luck, It's now your job to restore this big green beast, and make it proud!

And you know, that I am waiting for all of the pictures of your adventure!

As time goes on, this series of truck is getting rarer by the day.
It's a fun truck, and I think that the guy who gifted it to you, knew exactly where it was going to,
and the love (and money) that you would put into it.

From what little that I know, he chose well.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks