• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just joined

AMF1972

I hope so, seems like a solid truck so far... sorting out an alternator issue now, and then the leaky fan actuator... then hopefully I can tackle all the fluids and filters... the CTIS control panel connector is unplugged, but hopefully it works. One thing at a time I guess..

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site and hobby. Nice looking (large!) truck. Arizona does rather have a "special" feeling and corona.
The Kid working on the jeep into the night replacing a head gasket, Makes me reminisce when I look and think, Those tires have crossed Arizona, the desert, And 'touched Ayres' Rock..twa's a Long time ago..ho hum, memories.

Attachments

Last edited:

71DeuceAK

Great looking truck! I see you're taking her through her paces offroad, when I get my own (probably a M923A2 as well) I have every intention of going offroad plenty. Mine will probably also be a daily driver, is yours?

AMF1972

Thank you, Not a daily driver, but I drive it at least twice a week.. I'd like to mount a shelter to it and use it as a camper, but first I have to sort a few things out it...