• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

just picked up a S*** load of NOS GMC parts, all for m211-M135 series

CAPSARME

I just bought a significant amount of hard to find M211 parts. Not sure exactly what i have, yet as i need to sort and inventory it all, but it about filled a 6'X12' enclosed trailer.....

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I am VERY interested in M211 stuff for "Ole Betsy". Please list what ya have in the classifieds ASAP so we can all start scarfing stuff up!!!:grin:

XM 2742

I like those NOS milk crates.....lol............. sure looks like they are filled with some wonderful goodies. Christmas in June.

CAPSARME

Here's the deal. With the help of my father, last night we losely sorted every thing into groups. I'm trying to decide the best way to sell this stuff. I HATE eBay!!! I just want to set fair prices on items and move this stuff out, while still being to make a buck. I'm not going to sugar coat it, I bought this stuff to make some money on, however, I am a fellow MV'r and my father is also. He has an XM-211, as well as several other vehicles. I know money is tight every where, and I also think a lot of dealers have things way over priced. While I certainly don't want to put any one out of business, I have no issue selling this stuff at a reasonable price. Even if my price is half the normal price.

I do have a lot of hard to find pieces.

I have a few left side door latch assemblies, I have twice as many rights
I have 10 or so left and 10 or so right window regulators.
I have a ton of delco remy caps and rotor buttons
I have 5 or 6 distributors
I got a NOS loaded passenger door
as well as a nos (repaired from shipping Damage) radiator

these are just a few things. There mostly small parts. Not a lot of brake parts but a fair ammount of every thing else. I may need a hand pricing this stuff as well.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I see you have a low post count CAPSARME and as far as I know there is no harm at all in showing what you have and I already see a couple items I want!!!

Just be aware that you can't actually list anything for SALE here in the forum or someone will surely "BITE YOU"....LOL

The classified section is in the top tool bar and I'm just waiting for you to post several items....so get with it troop!!!
:driver:

CAPSARME

yeah i dont intend to post any thing for sale here. I do not really like the setup on this forsale section though. O well.

I need to do some research on these items before i price them.

CAPSARME

Some one told me my prices were too high, and that I should reference eBay. I did. There was one item I had listed that was cheaper on eBay.

I have removed all my listed items from the forsale section.

I'm not trying to screw any one.

These parts may be forsale at a later date. Until then. Enjoy eBay.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
I looked at your adds...didn't seem much out of range to me.

Then again...you haven't listed the things I want yet...will just PM ya.

By the way...I buy stuff off Ebay sometimes and have been screwed a couple of times....so....it's 6 of one and half a dozen of the other.

I say post your stuff for what you think it's worth and it will be bought....or not:beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks