• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just put my M1009 on ebay

ragedracer

:cry:

Adopted my niece, and now we have 4 kids. Couldn't all fit in it to go anywhere, which is the purpose of having it. Bought a Suburban so I can haul my family around.
Don't have room for 5 vehicles either.

I'm going to miss her. She's been good to me. :(

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How old are all these kids? Ever seen Cheaper by the Dozen?

ralbelt

I often thought of moving the rear seat all the way back, then install two small jump seats where the original seat was with a small pass thru in the center increasing capacity to 6.

ryan77

Im thinking a urban assault vehicle! Big bumpers, winch, Armored doors, twin 50 cals, Dual rocket pods, etc :beer:

ryan77

He doesn't need all that. He's got four kids, and one of them is about to be a teenager. Isn't that destructive enough? :hammer:
My son is in 1st grade and he causes more damage then a " Bull in a China shop" Im scared for when hes a teenager!!!!

hwcurtice

Thanks!

Since you found it, what do you think about the ad? Anything you would add or photos you'd like to see? I don't mind an honest critique.
I don't know what I would add or subtract. Pictures are great.

Lots of details, which in my thoughts, are good. Less details mean you have something to hide.

ragedracer

I don't know what I would add or subtract. Pictures are great.

Lots of details, which in my thoughts, are good. Less details mean you have something to hide.
Now I'm getting worried that I didn't put enough or put too much. No one has bid yet and it's down to less than 24 hours.

:tin hat:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
It just might be bad timing with christmas in about a week . Bigger stuff seems to sell better when tax returns start coming back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks