• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just received my beautiful girl!

sully199

Afternoon Ya'll.

Just received this beautiful girl. I am so lucky she was overhauled in 2006, has the 6.5, 9700 miles, and only a little bit of rust, she was in the south! It did not show on the pix from GP about the overhaul, so I am one lucky SOB, got her for a great price. pressure washed her for a couple hours and took off all the stuff I did not want. The Army POG's, left this Salty Marine and gift of MRE's and 2 rounds of 5.56. GP was an easy transaction, they told me back when I bought it, that it would take 6-8 weeks to get the EUC, and it took 8 weeks. Only issue was getting her, yard is only open Mon & Tues 8-2, so it was a pain for the transportation company to get. She is 100 times better than I thought she would be! :grin:

image1.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpgimage5.jpgimage6.jpgimage7.jpg

sully199

I just could not bring myself to say, I was riding around in this big studly guy! So I will leave it at riding around in my beautiful girl, with a really wide rear end. Lol

springbok

Sweet. I got lucky also. My motor came with 460 miles on it since rebuild last year. Nobody bid on it because it showed a little blowby. Changed the oil as what was in it was really thin breakin oil. Blowby gone. Nice when you get lucky. Just remember, the 998 is the cheapest part now to add all the goodies.

sully199

Lol, I am a little ahead of the curve on that one, I own an auto repair shop, and get parts wholesale. Thursday my employees will be changing all the fluids. Next week my AC goes in and the stereo system. Weld the pintol in and I will be ready for my gun Club and hunting hog. Lol

fnpurist

Lol, I am a little ahead of the curve on that one, I own an auto repair shop, and get parts wholesale. Thursday my employees will be changing all the fluids. Next week my AC goes in and the stereo system. Weld the pintol in and I will be ready for my gun Club and hunting hog. Lol

She looks great and congrats! What Ac system/ setup did you decide on?

sully199

I purchased one of the Red dot system and one of the in the wheel well condensers. One of my employees was a truck driver in the Marines, he said the red dot system was crazy cold. Need AC here in South Florida.

sully199

Yup, that was me, I been there 5 times this week, hot mess with a plumbing issue under the kitchen sink. Seems like every time I fix something, some thing else needs top be fixed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks