• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just wanna be sure as I'm seriously close to going super single...

ToddJK

Thanks! I'll keep looking for the correct wheels in stock. I thought the same thing -- i.e. the width but then a user asked the same question in the comments and they say 20x11 which is why I was confused...

Q M35a3 wheels are 11 inches wide. Is 8.5 a typo?
A nope, its not typo, we talking about bolt pattern and rim width have nothing to do with it

On a side note, I found an older thread where someone singled with the Michelin 1100s on these wheels and it actually looks pretty good! I'd be totally fine with that look as it is still about 3" bigger than stock 9.0x20 NDT. I won't ever be carrying anything monster heavy in the rear bed so carrying capacity isn't really an issue. My only real concern with the 395s is that is a LOT of added mass on the front. How does it affect the already difficult steering?

Imo, steering is the same as far as manual steering goes. It's still a pita when stopped or moving really really slow. I think it handles better at speed as well, but YMMV.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks