• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just won a M1010

lavarok

I bought a 135 amp breaker and a 80 amp breaker from ASE. They are the auto reset type.

From the install guide:

"2. Provide the appropriate circuit breaker or fuse protection. Fuses or
circuit breakers protect the wiring in the event of a short to ground and
should be sized approximately 25% above the maximum current
passing through the wire. See table below."

In the table, the 52210 calls for 125A on the 12V and 75A on the 24V. Based on available breakers, I decided to oversize slightly rather than undersize.

mkcoen

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Kyle - I'm sticking with the tan as there is too much overspray on the mouldings to try and switch back to the 3 color. The tan is a bit unique although we're seeing an awful lot of it around Ft Sam due to the current theatre of operations.

Ian - with the 80amp equalizer I should be okay with a 100 and 75 c.b. I don't intend to put a full load on it but if I do that should still be within the suggested parameters. I'm thinking of going with a manual reset though. That way I'd know if there was an issue with them tripping.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks