• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just won another m923a2

5tonman1971

Well I got her home.

Heres the run down:
-has 4 bad hawker battery's
-ctis main cable is unplugged-as soon as I hook it back up it starts dumping air out of the rear tires.
-top half of stack is gone
-antenna base and mount is missing-I think the hauler took it, or was removed at drmo
-engine tranny fluid was ok but needs serviced
-axles were low on fluid
-oil pressure sending unit is bad drops to zero at idle when warm but I know it has good pressure
-air compressor sounds like it's got a pretty good piston slap or something along those lines
-missing blower motor (buurrrr)

now for the good
-starts right up and runs really good with a jump
-no air leaks or oil leaks or and leaks for that matter
-very minimal surface rust
-soft tops in really good condition
-turbo is new
-alternator is new
-last mwo was 10-27-13
-tires are new good years up front(yuck) michilen xzls in the back
-shifts really good
-no cracks in the glass
-all the lights work
-very quite in the cab and very spacious
-horn works
-looks good and sounds good

Attachments

5tonman1971

How you doin with this truck? Did the snow melt yet?
Its doing really good, this truck is very nice, all I've had to do was give it a service and she's good. The ctis needs a new sensor I keep getting 4 flashing lights. But other then that it's really nice. I just got a m925a2 for a steal got it for 2850 before fees and shipping. It's a nice truck to very minimal rust but needs a few things.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks