• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

JWADE moving on

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Don't want your head to swell TOO much, but want to add my "thanks" also. Was great having someone who took the knocks and grumbling with a good head on his shoulders. As others have said, not the easiest of bunches to work with, but we do mean well. As a business owner, customer service is a major asset to a company, hence you Sir, are a major asset to G.P.

God's speed and blessings be upon you and yours!

ODFever

Madness Takes Its Toll...
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I hope like heck that your replacement(s) will be as responsive, caring, dedicated, and conscientious as you, Jwade.

One more thought just occurred to me. This thread is indisputable proof of your hard work and your priceless value to the Steel Soldiers community. Let your superiors read this thread at your next performance appraisal. It may help you jump to a higher pay grade!! $$$$ :)

RobertoGatos

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Jwade,

Is there someone you can point me in the direction of to follow up with? Or reach out to me? Much appreciated.

Lionel

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I've worked with DaRon on one of my issues a few months ago. He's a good guy, so everyone please give him a chance to get up to speed.

sigo

Lieutenant Colonel
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's a shame. GP built some credibility with Jwades presence here. Too bad they aren't interested in keeping it. I suppose they figured it didn't pay off

infidel got me

Sadly in our society no person wants to take the blame for a problem that may arise, or do a little leg work to try to resolve a problem. Customer service seems to be gone forever!!

Hum

No replacement for Jwade materialized?
Jwade was trying to help me out with something...
Anyone have a GP customer service contact who has gotten work done?

bikeman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a guy floating around. He's not as regular as JWade yet. He posted up about the SF-97 shortage last week.

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
There's a guy floating around. He's not as regular as JWade yet. He posted up about the SF-97 shortage last week.
His post ( post #5 ) is in the link I posted above , I didnt post his SS name so you have to read his post as he will not deal with all the BS crap JWADE was . He posted in that post what he will deal with.

Last edited:

Jwade

Supporting Vendor
I've logged in over the past year and came back to quite a few messages over that time. so I figured I would go ahead and bump this post and also make it known that I am no longer a part of the IronPlanet/GovPlanet family. I was laid off the first day that Ritchie Bros took control it was bittersweet I enjoyed my time there. I found another job within the auction industry immediately and am approaching a year here. With all that being said I apologize for messages that went unreturned. Hope all you guys are doing well!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks