• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

K&N Air Cleaner Swap

raynman

I was in the middle of re-siding/painting my house (something that has stretched on for a couple of months) when I bought my M37 a couple of weeks ago and I have held off on diving into the mechanics until I wrap up my ongoing project.

Since I have some carb problems, I thought it wouldn't hurt to rule out the oil-bath air cleaner as a contributor (no idea how to tell if it is clean/dirty). To this end, I ordered up a clamp on K&N air filter, and after cutting ~1inch off the base, it was good-to-go. Just a fun thing to do when I really can't start spinning a wrench for serious yet.

Where I bought it:
K&N RX-4860 Universal X-Stream Clamp-on : Amazon.com : Automotive

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks