• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Kansas city memorial day rally

Sportsmanfromkc

i am gonna be coming out with my family on suday, sounds like i need to get to know jwright. i have some electrical issues to deal with. hope to be parking mine soon so i can start working on it instead of driving it, until it is fixed up. I am also planning on joining the mvpa, maybe not sunday but if not then it will be at the meeting this coming wednesday. not sure if i am gonna drive my m1009 out sunday, depends if momma wants to ride in it or the van. lol. dave, thanks for the info over the phone. see ya'll sunday.

davesgmc

thanks to all that showed up. saturday set up was quite wet and nasty as was saturday night stay. But sunday and monday were fantabulous!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks